Thursday, June 28, 2007

All Night Long

I've been up most of the night with my knee. The pain was starting to subside, but came back. I'm really afraid that I'll have to have another surgery and it is something I dread. The first one was so painful and worse than anything I've endured. Not only was the pain bad, but I was very sick from the meds and discovered my allergies to codiene. Ugh! Needless to say, it isn't something I wish to encounter ever again. Yesterday, with Bob's assistance, I did manage to get into the pool for my exercises. That felt really good and was quite helpful. But it must be done on a regular basis. What makes it so difficult is Bob's work schedule and the weather. Things will be much better when he gets back to his normal three day schedule - which should be within the next week or two. The boys keep me company while he's gone.

No comments: